Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Portfolio
  • Style
  • Life
  • Travel

Wednesday 8 October 2014 Lesce Bled





 Lesce Bled (Slovenia) was the first place where we felt that we were starting to get into the swing of our trip. We made friends straight away with 3 other guys who were staying in the same hostel room as us and we lazed around the Lake with them, got stranded in the middle of the lake on paddle boards, ate off the BBQ and drank in the tiny bar next door every day we were there. I don't think the photos truly give justice to just how stunning the views were: It felt like we were away from civilisation in a fairytale kingdom! 

I would definitely recommend Lesce Bled for a cheap, yet active, getaway and also recommend the Castle Hostel I stayed in too.  My friend who I went inter railing with is even considering working there next summer! Also it is not too far from Croatia if you fancied a relaxing pit stop before a festival. 

Next stop we hit: Budapest!

Speak soon

Hannah x

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I will try to answer/reply to any questions left here xx