Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Portfolio
  • Style
  • Life
  • Travel

Friday 11 April 2014 Pink Wednesday

Hiya!

On Wednesday it was 'Varsity' day in Cardiff, which is arguably one of the most popular events at the University.

Although it is obligatory to wear the your team's supportive colours (Cardiff's is bright red), I woke up in a surprisingly great mood and in attempt to break out of my black-on black-slump that I touched upon in my last post, I decided to be brave and wear the complete opposite of black: bright neon pink. 

I think the sunshine and preempted beers did help me be a bit more ballsy, plus I also fake tanned the night which always boosts my confidence!

My Jumper was a birthday gift from Topshop, my skirt is MissGuided, my trainers are from Office and my necklace is from Topshop also. On my lips I wore Clinique's Chubby Stick in Pudgy Peony and Benefit's Posie Tint, as well as wearing Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl on my cheekbones.

What do you do to pep up your day? Do you have any saviour beauty products?

Speak l8rs

Hannah x

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I will try to answer/reply to any questions left here xx