Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Portfolio
  • Style
  • Life
  • Travel

Sunday 6 April 2014 Crochet

I finally got round to wearing the black vintage dress that I spoke about in a previous post, for my friend's birthday outing this weekend.


I bought this dress off of an independent seller on Ebay for the mere amount of £15, with the intention to wear with a leotard or highwaisted shorts and crop top when high summer/festival season occurs. 

Although the dress is still applicable a more casual style, after a little look around my wardrobe, I thought I could play upon the seethrough-ness and make it look quite dressed up by wearing a plain black skirt underneath, accompanied cheeky flash of a pretty bra. 

On my feet I chose to wear my faux pony skin, leopard platform heels from Topshop and because I haven't worn heels in a very long time, I did feel a little bit like Bambi skidding around the ice. They are gorge though. I also wore my curb chains and Michael Kors watch, and also took my vintage backpack with me too. 

This week is the final week of my second year! I am completely terrified at this prospect, as I SO feel old, but at the same time I am really looking forward to the going back home and also the (perhaps) well deserved holiday break. I am in desperate need of a bit of sunshine methinks! 

On Friday though, I am going back to Liverpool with my friend Cat to visit her home and family and to also have another night out in the wonderful north. I am really excited and can't wait to see the beautiful and vibrant city! Will probs tell you all about it, I'm sure.
Speak to you soon guys and gals

Hannah x

6 comments

  1. those shoes are adorable on, love them :)
    www.cheyennedavideblog.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank youus! :) love your blog x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. aww thank you, that's very kind :) x

      Delete
  3. Love the shoes!!

    http://stylerehearsal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I will try to answer/reply to any questions left here xx