Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Portfolio
  • Style
  • Life
  • Travel

Thursday 24 April 2014 Gingham Jeans

 I love the bits and pieces of gingham that are floating around at the moment and recently, I hopped onto the bandwagon and have been wearing the most out of my Topshop Joni Gingham Jeans.


On Friday, I drove up to London to pick up my Nannie and Grandad for Easter and I matched my Ginghams with a vintage blouse, Primark jelly shoes, River Island sunglasses, a vintage backpack and two vintage necklaces. 


I also wore my jeans to go to the local the other evening and paired them with with a grey longsleeved tshirt from H&M, a necklace I found in the Topshop sale, my vintage backpack once again and my Adidas Superstars

I fell in love with these trainers when I was having a browse in Pop Boutique in Liverpool and thought it was fate as they were only £14. I reckon they must have been kids trainers, but they were just my size and everything - I am over the moon!

Anyway, I am really looking forward until some cash starts coming in from work as it means I can start buying more bits and bobs for my holidays yay!

Nearly there...

Speak soon

Hannah x

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I will try to answer/reply to any questions left here xx