Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Portfolio
  • Style
  • Life
  • Travel

Thursday 13 March 2014 Rankin

I am a little bit of a photography/film/visual buff and came across this whilst trawling through various TV catch ups to try and entertain myself during this stressful period at Uni. 



Rankin is one of my favourite photographers and I fell in love with him when I watched a programme,  many,many moons ago, about interns trying to break it into their chosen industry. (See a clip here) I really admired his manner towards the girl interning with him and his passion and very, very experienced knowledge really shone through. 

I love his work with HUNGER tv too, and of course Dazed&Confused.

He is a very clever man, Ma boy Rankin:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/xhdwc/

Hannah x

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I will try to answer/reply to any questions left here xx