Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Portfolio
  • Style
  • Life
  • Travel

Sunday 23 March 2014 Bargain Hunter

I have been quite the bargain hunter recently if I do say so myself, and have purchased a few, really good quality bits and bobs for a very decent price.


For example, the above two pairs of Jelly Sandals are both £6 from Primark. 
I actually bought the Juju Glitter sandals from ASOS the day before seeing these beauties, but as soon as I spied these I knew I had to return the ASOS pair. I am pretty chuffed as I have pretty much had two for the price of one, with a bit of change to spare! I think they would both look great worn with frilly socks and bare legs in the summer, or even with jeans if it is a bit chilly. 

The backpack is from LouLou's vintage fair and I bought it for £15. 
I have been searching for a little black backpack for a while now and I thought this one was perfect as it has so many zips and compartments that not only keep my things safe whilst on my back, but also keeps my bag a bit more organised, as I do tend to be a bit like Mary Poppins.




These tops were 3 for £10 from the vintage fair too. 
I thought that they were pretty casual to wear during the day and also are easily chucked on when rushing in the mornings.



This glittery blouse and crochet dress are both from Ebay.
 I just came across the glittery blouse and thought it would be quite effortless to wear when going out in the evenings, whereas I have been searching for a crochet dress for a little while. I think the dress would look lovely in the Summer with a little black slip worn underneath, and I also thought I could throw it over a bikini/swmisuit when on holiday.

Have you bought anything in prep for Summer yet? Bought any bargains?
I do feel a lil bit smug after buying multiple items for a fraction of the high street price hehe :)

Speak to ya soon

Hannah x

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I will try to answer/reply to any questions left here xx