Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Portfolio
  • Style
  • Life
  • Travel

Sunday 16 February 2014 New Ultra Group X Bullett

Last night My friend Em and I went to an event held by New Ultra Group and Bullett Magazine.
New Ultra Group have a range of luxurious leather bags, clutches and cases and are currently showcasing next to Somerset House during London Fashion Week at 1st Floor. 146 . Strand. 


The Designer, Rica, was so lovely to speak to and she seemed so passionate about the collection. It shows too as the bags are really beautiful and quite cool. I really how like the handle of the bag forms perfectly around the hand.

The event was in Hackney and it was quite small and intimate, but it was perfect.
The DJ who was there was great and we did indulge in a lil' dance. 


We then went onto a couple of other bars and clubs, which were near to the venue which were fun too! The one I distinctly remember and recommend was called 'The Nest' on Stoke Newington Road. They played really great music but it was a little expensive to get in. (£7!)

Em is such a pretty girl.

I wore a black longsleeved poloneck top, blue tartan shift skirt with zips, black tights, sparkly socks and heeled boots. Curb chains and casio as always too.

I found this song this morning and thought it was quite nice to soothe a pulsing sunday headache.


Hope you like!

Hannah x

1 comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I will try to answer/reply to any questions left here xx