Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Portfolio
  • Style
  • Life
  • Travel

Tuesday 6 May 2014 Met Gala

Just a quick, visual post this time: 
My faves from last night's MET Gala!

 As always, my favourite power couple were dressed on point.

I loved the neckline and the Accordion pleats of Diane Kruger's Hugo Boss dress.

Ryan Reynolds looks like so smug in every photo, and rightly so, Blake Lively looks like a Goddess. 

Naomi Watt's Ombré dress was beautiful, however I wish she didn't look so awkward in this photo.
If she held her head up high and felt as gorgeous as she looks, she would have won it for me!

Lily Donaldson's bow-backed dress looked insane; who would expect any less from a supermodel?

Like her fellow Gossip Girl, Leighton Meester looked banging in her dress.

The ultra sexy, spaghetti-strap, back of Nicole Richie's silver, sheer velvety Donna Karen dress was gorge. She looked like beautiful, transcendent mermaid.

The true winners for me however, were...

ALL of the Topshop girls. (Middle Three). Pictured here with Arizona Muse (in Zac Posen), Jourdan Dunn, Toni Garrn, Kendall Jenner, and Liu Wen (also in Zac Posen).

They looked breathtaking, the highly considered colour choices simply made their skin radiate.
Sorry it's short nd sweet but deadlines are looming! Finished on Monday though yay :)

Speak to y'all soon!
Hannah x

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I will try to answer/reply to any questions left here xx