Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Portfolio
  • Style
  • Life
  • Travel

Tuesday 15 September 2015 #XMAS at John Lewis


Spun Candy Creations
I spent a week with John Lewis, helping them during their Christmas Press Show. 
(I know - it's too early yet!)

The Colour Room
Gifts and goodies ready for Christmas parties
DIY knicker kits, perfect for stockings!
The press show itself was based upon a industrial theme, transporting you through the Christmas elve's secret manufacturing warehouse, showcasing everything from colourful cookware (Le Creuset are bringing out an exclusive range to celebrate their 90th Birthday), innovative technology design, all the way to thoughful and imaginative present ideas to fill those awaiting stockings that will be soon hanging on the end of the bed.  

There a big focus was also placed upon personalised and do-it-yourselves gifts, as journalists had the chance to make their own Spun Candy; piece together their own knickers, bunting and espadrilles from TheMakery and also have their name engraved into a bespoke piece of jewellery from Merci Maman; all so that they take away a piece of the Christmas magic and countdown the days until the big day. (It all starts with the JL advert no?) 

Spun Candy process Part 1
Spun Candy process Part 2
The finished product! Thank you Spun!
Merci Maman engraving my name into my necklace there and then. Gorgeous!


I was even lucky enough to get a little token from MerciMaman to take home with me too, a keepsake and reminder for my time with John Lewis. 

I sincerley enjoyed my short-but-sweet time at John Lewis; I learnt so much, got some great advice and feel positive that this is the direction that I would love for my career to head into.
Thank you JL Communications!

Speak soon
Hannah x

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, I will try to answer/reply to any questions left here xx